Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
2 hours ago
-
I’m still here
-
Oh bless *Carol from Atlanta *, she missis me!
Alas I’m not in some faraway place
I’m on my last shift of three
36 hours working in three days
Not much ...
3 hours ago
-
A Sweet Trio of Autumn Scarecrows ... and some soup!
-
*~ such a sweet trio ~*
*image seen here*
Seeing the scarecrows orange pumpkin reminded me of this tasty soup.
*Thai Pumpkin Soup*
A low carb high fat ...
3 hours ago
-
An Army Medic on D-Day
-
On June 6th, 1944, the Allies landed on the beaches of Normandy to begin
the mass invasion of countries occupied by the German forced in World War
II. ...
4 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Spirits of the Land
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
*Wolf* and *Eagle* embody and protect the wilderness
painted on a traffic controller box at a busy ...
13 hours ago
-
Double Rainbow
-
16 hours ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
1 day ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
2 days ago
-
10 Groundbreaking Innovations That Prove the “Dark Ages” Weren’t Dark
-
The expression “Dark Ages” grew out of the work of the fourteenth-century
Italian scholar Petrarch, who contrasted the cultural achievements of
classical...
3 days ago
-
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
4 days ago
-
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
5 days ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
2 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Interesting. I have several different explanations for the shared heart. I wonder what the artist was thinking.
ReplyDeleteIt could have many interesting meanings. Maybe it could be loving oneself.
DeleteTwins, one heart I suppose, two hearts as one maybe.
ReplyDeleteYes twins can be very close, good idea.
DeleteLike Emma ... I too wonder what the artist was thinking.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
As you say, there are many possibilities.
DeleteTwo people one heart. Twins sharing a heart. Love. Who knows what the artist was thinking. Also makes me remember that Emma's parents on Once Upon A Time are sharing a heart.
ReplyDeleteThat's interesting.
DeleteI had identical twin aunts; they always had a special bond. That's what this picture makes me think of.
ReplyDeleteI remember twin brothers from work who did almost everything together.
DeleteTwo women, one heart. Lesbians, that's what I see! I wonder why?
ReplyDeleteI thought about that too. They can be even closer than twins.
Delete