Skip to main content
Granddaughter Born This Morning!
Evelyn Nora Hampton
9:47 AM
April 5
6 pounds & 9 ounces
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Weight loss drugs make it harder to get the nutrients you need – here’s
what to do about it
-
*Sharing these words by Rachel Woods, Senior Lecturer in Physiology,
University of Lincoln*
Weight-loss drugs such as Ozempic, Wegovy and Mounjaro work p...
2 hours ago
-
Apex Predator
-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Mickey and Mort (@mickeyandmort)
Thisis why your cat gives you the side eye. They are having an episode of
...
3 hours ago
-
CARGA PESADA...
-
10 hours ago
-
-
Liberty by Robert Indiana
-
Celebration of the Bicentennial
15 hours ago
-
10 Mass Animal Die-Offs That Looked Like the Apocalypse
-
In the winter of 2010, residents of a small Arkansas town awoke to find
thousands of dead birds littering their lawns. Just days earlier, tens of
thousan...
15 hours ago
-
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
16 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
1 day ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
1 day ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
2 days ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
5 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Welcome to the world, little girl! Congrats to all concerned!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debra. It's so exciting to watch a new life come into being.
DeleteCongratulations to everyone!
ReplyDeleteThank you jenny_o.
DeleteCongrats
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteCongrats John! How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rian. This is our second grandchild, a boy then a girl.
DeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteI know she will have her grandfather wrapped around her finger in no time. My mother's name was Evelyn. It means Life. Best wishes to all.
ReplyDeleteSo Evelyn means life, very good!
DeleteThank you Emma.
How wonderful! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteMartha, thanks.
DeleteThat is good news! Happy for you all! :-)
ReplyDeleteWe're very excited and can't wait to visit her.
DeleteCongratulations to all, and hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteSame days as one of our grandchildren's birthday :)
We could have a big birthday party if we lived closer!
DeleteOH dear,hearties congrats for saying well come to you new little angle in to your loving arms friend!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words baili.
DeleteCongratulations! Such a pretty name.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mildred. I'm glad you are following my blog.
DeleteMany, many congratulations to all.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you Jan.
Delete