Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Tom BetGeorge Does "Bangarang"
-
This is the fifth song from Tom BetGeorge's 2026 Halloween light show. He
jumps back about 15 years to Skrillex's dubstep hit "Bangarang." He says he
m...
2 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- From The Ocean's Depths
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
In the spirit of Halloween's approach,
*Beware The Creature From The Ocean's Depths!*
This exquisi...
11 hours ago
-
Herd by Jerry Fogg
-
This is part of Native American art displayed at the Washington Pavilion,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
14 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
18 hours ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
23 hours ago
-
A Gift Of Flowers💐
-
A dear friend died today . I was left with the emotion and it had *nowhere
to go ! *
*Soon after Mandy from next door , brought me some dahlias from her...
1 day ago
-
'Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026'
-
*Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026*
A recently received, and totally unexpected, email from Anuj the Founder of
*Feedspot* landed in the lowcarbdiabeti...
1 day ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
1 day ago
-
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Ah yes, carbon in its many forms, but I suspect the one on the right of being glass.
ReplyDeleteI bet you're right.
DeleteWhich one burns clean?
ReplyDeleteI think they both burn but yield the same carbon dioxide gas as the carbon combines with oxygen. Diamonds need more heat and more oxygen to burn sooner.
Deleteamazing what pressure does
ReplyDeleteGlass on the right I see..
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have a diamond that size.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to believe that a diamond comes from coal!
ReplyDeleteNeato.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteYou do give us an interesting mix of images John, thank you.
All the best Jan
Visiting with you from Georgia, USA. I'm a friend of Margaret-White Angel.
ReplyDeleteLove your photo!
Thanks. I'm happy you visited my blog.
Delete