Skip to main content

This Week's Image

(Kafanov Flask)

Comments

  1. Interesting and different, but not for me ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to say the least...wonder what it's means exactly. Can think of a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand what the artist is trying to say. Maybe someone will explain it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get the thought behind the art but I am feeling a bit claustrophobic seeing that angel in a bottle~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure if that's supposed to be an angel, pixie, genie or what. My first thought was genie in a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting picture - and your information in the caption led me to the artist, who has some other fascinating pieces too. The internet is a big help at times like this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends