Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
The World
-
(via Cracked)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
4 hours ago
-
-
-
10 Astonishing Animal Abilities Scientists Never Saw Coming
-
Animal behavior often seems predictable. Swallows follow the summer, ants
build colonies, and most creatures run when they encounter a predator or
wildfi...
10 hours ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
15 hours ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
18 hours ago
-
Fun Facts This Wednesday
-
Changing the pace with this midweek post.
Bringing you three fun facts 😊
~ xxx ~
October 7 is National Bathtub Day, a day that encourages you to draw ...
20 hours ago
-
Take Heart
-
I’m thinking of *Yael *today, and of *Lee *too.
And stream follower *Zachary in Tel Aviv *got a message from me too as did
*Yael*
*Lee *received a kiss , ...
22 hours ago
-
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 week ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
It's amazing how the illusion of depth and movement in this picture is made simply with lines and colours. Fascinating.
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteInteresting how it evolves.
ReplyDeleteCosmic graphic image. It is quite hypnotic.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of a game.
ReplyDeleteFun to watch!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
That actually made me dizzy lol...I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't stare at it too long or I feel a bit woozy.
Delete