Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Live?
-
(via Bad Newspaper)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
7 hours ago
-
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
11 hours ago
-
I’m still here
-
Oh bless *Carol from Atlanta *, she missis me!
Alas I’m not in some faraway place
I’m on my last shift of three
36 hours working in three days
Not much ...
13 hours ago
-
A Sweet Trio of Autumn Scarecrows ... and some soup!
-
*~ such a sweet trio ~*
*image seen here*
Seeing the scarecrows orange pumpkin reminded me of this tasty soup.
*Thai Pumpkin Soup*
A low carb high fat ...
13 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Spirits of the Land
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
*Wolf* and *Eagle* embody and protect the wilderness
painted on a traffic controller box at a busy ...
23 hours ago
-
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
2 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
2 days ago
-
10 Groundbreaking Innovations That Prove the “Dark Ages” Weren’t Dark
-
The expression “Dark Ages” grew out of the work of the fourteenth-century
Italian scholar Petrarch, who contrasted the cultural achievements of
classical...
4 days ago
-
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
4 days ago
-
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
5 days ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
2 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
I can honestly say I have no idea what character this guy is! But he sure has gone to a lot of trouble to get ready. I think that's leg paint he's got on there, isn't it? Such detail!! Interesting.
ReplyDeleteI think they are real metal leg guards. He's a Roman soldier. The shield is an ancient Roman design. I imagine the head plumage is to somehow intimidate the enemy.
DeleteThanks for helping to clear that up! Metal leg guards make a whole lot more sense than leg paint - haha
DeleteDid not realize there were Roman Legionaries still around. They were a fearsome lot in their day.
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want to make this guy mad.
ReplyDeleteSeriously there is a lot of detail in most everything he is wearing.
He looks like a cross between Darth Vader, Spartacus, and King Kamehameha.
ReplyDeleteThats impressive
ReplyDeleteThat's an interesting costume. Lots of detail.
ReplyDeleteAs they say in Liverpool;
ReplyDelete"Do you fancy a dance luv?"
"Yeah I do"
"Well, I'll stand here and hold your shield while you go and find someone to dance with"
Funny! I think the headpiece is a little too much.
DeleteLooks like a fierce warrior, I like the headpiece!!
ReplyDelete