Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Omelette with a goat’s cheese twist ... it's simply super
-
Now, I'd call this 'simply super' ... but then I just love the mix of
eggs, chives and goats cheese, simply served with a side salad. Yum !
*Ingredients...
3 hours ago
-
Love You
-
It’s twenty to six!
Jesus!
I slept till 3 pm
Grabbed a coffee and had 90 minutes on line supervision for all of my
clients.
Tomorrow I’m counselling a...
5 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
9 hours ago
-
Game Name
-
(via Geeks Are Sexy)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
9 hours ago
-
-
Pond Gone
-
This was early in September, but we have had rain since then, so now there
is some water.
16 hours ago
-
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
1 day ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
2 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
3 days ago
-
10 Groundbreaking Innovations That Prove the “Dark Ages” Weren’t Dark
-
The expression “Dark Ages” grew out of the work of the fourteenth-century
Italian scholar Petrarch, who contrasted the cultural achievements of
classical...
4 days ago
-
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
6 days ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
3 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Stocking up for winter! :)
ReplyDeleteIt will be cold soon.
DeleteHAHA...cute!
ReplyDeleteI especially like his tiny black hat.
DeleteIt looks worried :)
ReplyDeleteI think he's worried about the winter coming.
DeleteI think he's enjoying that!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I'm sure he is.
DeleteThey can pack so much in their cheek pouches! I had a hamster when I first started full-time work after university. I don't remember him getting THIS much stuff in his cheeks, though :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that?
ReplyDelete