Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
A Foggy morning
-
On one of our trips home from Queensland we came through a back road in
New South Wales and being early morning time and in winter we came across
some ...
2 hours ago
-
ELÉTRICO...
-
6 hours ago
-
Nothing But Dick Jokes Today, Sorry
-
*Oh, of course* you'll *ALL* click *"Yes, Continue."*
*I KNOW MY READERS!*
6 hours ago
-
Harp Player
-
(via Fark)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
6 hours ago
-
10 Historical Figures Behind Epic Broadway Flops
-
Broadway is full of musicals inspired by real people. Alexander Hamilton,
Eva Perón, and Fanny Brice have all proved that history can make great
theater....
9 hours ago
-
-
Something To Make You Smile . . .
-
Monday and the washing needed doing!
... and for me you can't beat the wonderful smell of line dried washing 😀
Ironing tomorrow!
All the best Jan
18 hours ago
-
The Finlay Memorial Cup
-
Today is the first day of my holiday from the hospice.
I’ve kind of wasted the day making mental *to do *lists, but on the
positive side, I’ve also made a...
21 hours ago
-
Something Weird
-
I know what purple tastes like.
I know. That is a strange statement. I will explain if I can.
I love flowers. All those colors make me happy.
My mother a...
22 hours ago
-
Mid-Month Medley
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! Thank you so much for taking time
out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much! *My
n...
1 day ago
-
Weekend is here again...
-
Just getting back to *sketching *again. Decided to work on bunnies for a
while. It's been over a year since I've put my pencil to paper (*due to eye
...
2 days ago
-
Ice Bridge The Coolest Experience Ever And Happy Birthday
-
Hello Amazing Hearts !
Hope and pray that beating wisely on the rythem of life!
I am fine and trying to deal with after affects of my medication . Yes
...
4 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
4 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
My father would have loved this one. He had a fascination with trains.
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteThis is pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteOh I like that. Great picture!!
ReplyDeleteOh I like that - awesome :)
ReplyDeleteGood gif!
ReplyDeleteThis is just brilliant !
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan