Skip to main content

This Week's Image


Comments

  1. Something seems off to me. It's like something doesn't quite fit with the rest. I can't really make out what it is. Other than that it is quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a pretty cool image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that was like me the other morning after just 10 minutes outside!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I edited a plain photo that I found on the web.
      So the final image is mine. It took a lot of editing
      to get the image right.

      Delete
  5. That is REALLY neat! I'm wondering, like Margaret, if you did it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I edited the image I found on the web into this new image.
      It's not very much like the image I found.

      Delete
    2. You did a really nice job on it.

      Delete
  6. i am looking at"today's woman"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends