Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
5 hours ago
-
-
A Sign of Fall
-
11 hours ago
-
How a Television Show Gets Made
-
Got an idea for a TV show? Good luck. That idea is just the beginning of a
long and stressful process of getting a show made. It involves lots of
money, ...
11 hours ago
-
Omelette with a goat’s cheese twist ... it's simply super
-
Now, I'd call this 'simply super' ... but then I just love the mix of
eggs, chives and goats cheese, simply served with a side salad. Yum !
*Ingredients...
22 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 day ago
-
-
10 Bizarre Places Electricity Is Hiding in Plain Sight
-
The world is, quite literally, a surprisingly shocking place. Lightning
lights up the sky, carpets crackle with static electricity, and electric
eels can...
1 day ago
-
Yellow Daisies /Everyday People
-
September is the month for the native yellow flowers that I have shown you
before! They are called yellow daisies, but they are technically
sunflo...
1 day ago
-
Thoughts, Joy and Giggles
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
3 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
3 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
My goodness, that is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI am enchanted. No wonder the little one in the picture is looking so intently.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteTell me that model is made out of spun sugar or something . . . .
ReplyDeleteWow, that's pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch great art, I am amazed at people's talents! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan