Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
4 hours ago
-
The Tree
-
Simon's cat climbed too high in a tree and it turns out the way you would
expect. I had a problem with Sundae doing this when she was a half-grown
kitt...
7 hours ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
9 hours ago
-
A Gift Of Flowers💐
-
A dear friend died today . I was left with the emotion and it had *nowhere
to go ! *
*Soon after Mandy from next door , brought me some dahlias from her...
10 hours ago
-
'Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026'
-
*Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026*
A recently received, and totally unexpected, email from Anuj the Founder of
*Feedspot* landed in the lowcarbdiabeti...
12 hours ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
19 hours ago
-
QUERO UM...
-
20 hours ago
-
Iridescent Dragonflies
-
[A link party about art issues hosted by
Nicole of DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
Last week I attended a half-day workshop
on creating multimedi...
22 hours ago
-
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Well, that book has seen better days. But then again, haven't we all?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! That is very true :)
DeleteI kept waiting for more pages to flip . . . lol Gifs mess with my head sometimes!
ReplyDeleteSomeone spent a bit of time making that GIF..
ReplyDeletean ancient book with mysteries of mythical expressions
ReplyDeleteYou can’t help but look.
ReplyDelete