Roman Legions fought as an organized unit against armies who fought as individuals. That was one of their strengths. They also learned battle tactics from the Greeks. Interesting videos.
I read a book recently about the use of such weapons or similar, so it was interesting to see them in action. It's really amazing how they were able to devise such deadly weapons that long ago.
Make Canada Great Always
-
She comes out of anesthesia and admires the wonderful work the doctor did
on her ankle surgery. Yeah, her left ankle looks pretty good. When she
comes do...
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
There was a reason the Roman Empire ruled the known world.
ReplyDeleteRoman Legions fought as an organized unit against armies who fought as individuals. That was one of their strengths. They also learned battle tactics from the Greeks. Interesting videos.
ReplyDeleteInteresting videos!
ReplyDeleteI'm not big on war games but the synchronicity is impressive.
ReplyDeleteI read a book recently about the use of such weapons or similar, so it was interesting to see them in action. It's really amazing how they were able to devise such deadly weapons that long ago.
ReplyDeleteGreat job dear John by sharing these interesting videos !
ReplyDeletehubby likes to watch old war movies in various languages and often i be with him so many scenes seemed little familiar
man knew howto hunt or fight without harming himself and it is basic instinct
That's pretty awesome John!
ReplyDeleteThey were so organised, thanks for sharing the videos.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan