Skip to main content

My Freezer Shelf Fell Off Again!

I was used to digging through the freezer of my refrigerator to find what I wanted after the shelf kept falling off its holder.  Items would fall down and between the other shelves below. It was very frustrating.
I finally found a fix for this today on the internet.  Here's the video:

How to permanently fix falling freezer shelves in GE Profile Refrigerator
It worked for me!
I think it should work for other refrigerators with the same problem.

Here's a nice cartoon about a man and his refrigerator:



Comments

  1. That's a pretty cool idea! You gotta love the internet for stuff like this. You run across the most interesting things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, it is a nuisance when things fall and you have trouble getting them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet can be so good for solving problems.
    I thought the video was cute.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found the problem. We just used duct tape on ours, not very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great solution! And the cartoon was sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends