Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Autumn Vegetables Roasted, with Lancashire Cheese . . . so tasty!
-
If you enjoy vegetables, then I'm sure you will find this colourful and
hearty vegetarian supper dish very tasty, and so right for Autumn (Fall).
Another p...
46 minutes ago
-
Bullerengue
-
My *Spanish Lisping Choir *has been going for many years. This is one of
their early pieces and a bloody powerful one it is too. I loved its
Columbian/...
1 hour ago
-
September
-
Today is the 21st of September. Do you remember? Time for some Earth, Wind,
and Fire!
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
2 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Gimme A Monkey Wrench, Willya?
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
This charming mural was created by vignettestm,
an Edmonton art and design company
specializing in...
11 hours ago
-
The Gambler
-
14 hours ago
-
Never give up!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me
here! I real...
22 hours ago
-
Yay! Reading list is back!
-
Well, I don't know about everyone, but my *reading list is back...*
however, it doesn't just come back easily. It makes a long pause (*like
it's thinki...
1 day ago
-
On the way to Tenterfield, NSW
-
Some of the towns names the ancestor brought out and named small
settlements back in the day and a couple we drove through. They are
Boliva, Bonny Doon,...
1 day ago
-
Remembrance
-
I watched the ceremony marking 25th anniversary of the attacks of
September 11. It was beautiful and very moving.
The event was of course somber. Rememb...
5 days ago
-
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
1 week ago
-
-
10 Elusive Animals That Finally Showed Up for the Cameras
-
No person today has seen a living woolly mammoth. And unless a big tech
company produces a clone, nobody ever will. But extinction did not shut the
door ...
1 week ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
2 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Hmmm...not sure John. Flower yes, too modern a design for me though!! :)
ReplyDeleteCrazy, man, crazy! Are you on good drugs?
ReplyDeleteThis almost looks like a cookie to me, but then...I seem to think about food a lot these days. Last week, I swear I heard this over the intercom at work: "Baked beans, line 1...baked beans, you have a call on line 1." Not sure what was really said, but that made me giggle! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty colours!
ReplyDeleteRather nice, it's different.
ReplyDeletepretty design...
ReplyDeletehave a great day
I love it - it appeals to the crafter in me!
ReplyDeleteThey are lovely colours together …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan