Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Allotment Committee
-
(via Fark)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
6 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
14 hours ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
14 hours ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
14 hours ago
-
MÚSICA...
-
18 hours ago
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
23 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
4 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Yes, it has warmed to -9°F and is snowing here also. Like your video.
ReplyDeleteWe're getting a big dump here too!
ReplyDeleteI better not tell you this, it is sunny and 45 degrees today in Georgia. Pretty nice!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it pretty?
ReplyDeleteSnow can look pretty and I know many like it … but as I sit typing this looking out of my window the snow here in my part of the UK is coming down. Will I be building snowmen with the grand-children tomorrow???
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I actually love when it snows like that - big fat flakes coming down. But then, I'm not usually the one shovelling the lane :)
ReplyDeleteI'd rather have snow than rain. At least snow is pretty.
ReplyDeleteWe've had a lot of snow in January. It looks so pretty when it first comes down. Then it gets dirty and messy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely to see for me, it's warm here and bush fires have been raging but a long way from me.
ReplyDeleteI love when it snows, but I can do without the wind and cold!!
ReplyDelete