Skip to main content
Being Organized? I Still Lose Things!
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Miss Cellania's Links
-
Here's a theremin online you can play for free! It's called Air Theremin,
and if you enable your camera, it will follow your hand motions. (via Boing
Boi...
3 hours ago
-
-
-
Mushroom, Bacon and Leek Casserole ... a tasty dish
-
This quick, creamy mushroom casserole may well become a favourite dish.
Served with pasta, rice or a hunk of crusty bread. Of course if you are
*diabet...
18 hours ago
-
Always be Nice To The Workpeople. Ps Traitors
-
Two engineers turned up this afternoon to replace the sky dish. The bloke ,
scouse and affable the woman , butch and very friendly.
It was a juggle as ...
21 hours ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
1 day ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 day ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
3 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
3 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
-
-
I hate putting something in a "safe place" and then completely forgetting where I put it.
ReplyDeleteI have lost so many things because I put them in a "logical place". The junk drawer would be far better.
ReplyDeleteI love to organize items and feel so proud when I have everything in order...or so I thought.
ReplyDeleteThen I have to re-organize everything to find what I was looking for in the first place!
It's a vicious circle :)
I also put things in a safe place and then can't find them.
ReplyDeleteI love both of these! We don't have a junk drawer, we have a whole pantry! lol
ReplyDeleteA 'thing' drawer is very important!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan