Skip to main content

Image

(web)


Comments

  1. If she wore glasses, would mean kids call her "eight eyes"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool image. Makes me feel like my eyes are unfocused :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's having the same effect on me as it did on Martha -- my eyes feel unfocused!

    I also get this visual effect when I happen to look at something through the top edge of my bifocals, but at least there the solution is to move my head either up a bit or down a bit - ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with the others: I am finding myself unfocused.

    Very good drawing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly makes it hard to focus!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. may be her spiritual eyes are visible

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends