Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
-
What an Underground Nuclear Test Looks Like
-
America's most powerful underground nuclear test took place on Nov. 6,
1971, more than a mile underneath Amchitka Island in Alaska. You can read
about th...
5 hours ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
5 hours ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
13 hours ago
-
Welcome the 1st of October 2026
-
As we say goodbye to September it's time to say hello to October.
Yes, the tenth month of the year is here!
*October glows on every cheek,*
*October shin...
13 hours ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
13 hours ago
-
-
The Second Hill from the Left
-
Look carefully, *Gop Hill is the second from the left *on the horizon.
That’s home.
I finished counselling early ( a no show) so I went for a coffee ...
22 hours ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
1 day ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
2 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
4 days ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
If she wore glasses, would mean kids call her "eight eyes"?
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool image. Makes me feel like my eyes are unfocused :)
ReplyDeleteMy stomach is rolling.
ReplyDeleteIt's having the same effect on me as it did on Martha -- my eyes feel unfocused!
ReplyDeleteI also get this visual effect when I happen to look at something through the top edge of my bifocals, but at least there the solution is to move my head either up a bit or down a bit - ha ha
I'm with the others: I am finding myself unfocused.
ReplyDeleteVery good drawing, by the way.
It certainly makes it hard to focus!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
may be her spiritual eyes are visible
ReplyDelete