Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Kangaroo Paw, Western Australia
-
The plant Kangaroo Paw is a native plant that you find growing in the
Australian Bush in Western Australia. The flower reflects a kangaroo paw
hence it...
4 hours ago
-
Cognitive Dissonance
-
(Thanks, Pam!)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
6 hours ago
-
-
Do Good
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
20 hours ago
-
Storm
-
The storm came in from the West.
Because of the ring of hills that surrounds Trelawnyd in the sloping
valley, the thunder when it arrives , grumbles l...
1 day ago
-
-
I'll Be Back Soon
-
I'm off on another road trip,
this time to visit my sister.
I'll be back blogging again
in mid-September.
See you then!
1 day ago
-
Dolly Parton
-
Queen Elizabeth died on Sept. 8, 2022. Dolly Parton died today on August
25, 2026. It truly saddened me to learn of the Queen's passing, much as
Do...
1 day ago
-
Lemon Drizzle Cake : Sugar Free : Gluten Free
-
"This Sugar-Free Lemon Drizzle Cake recipe is a delicious diabetic-friendly
and gluten-free cake bursting with lemon flavour.
*Ingredients*
4 large eggs
1...
1 day ago
-
10 Laws Written for Exactly One Person
-
Most laws are supposed to apply broadly, to citizens, companies, or at
least some recognizable category of people. But every now and then, a
government h...
2 days ago
-
memories from the past...
-
You can probably tell that I've been going through boxes and albums of *old
pictures.*.. trying to organize. Of course doing this brings back memories
an...
4 days ago
-
Altit Fort And Baltit Fort ,Legend Of Two princes And Personal Opinion And
Query
-
Hello Precious Friends!
Hope having blessed days and enjoying the moments in your hands to fullest!
As you know that since few weeks my posts are most...
4 days ago
-
Hidden Treasure
-
I hate doing dishes. I mean I really hate doing dishes.
My family built a new house when I was 15 years old. Once it was built we
settled into our normal...
4 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
6 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Love this :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
This is really cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love green grapes too, every once in awhile!
ReplyDeleteCute.
ReplyDeleteClever and very cute :)
ReplyDeleteSweet and creative.
ReplyDelete