Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Is dark chocolate healthy? Benefits, risks and how much to eat.
-
*Is dark chocolate healthy? Benefits, risks and how much to eat.*
It can seem like the foods we crave the most are never the healthiest ones.
Especially i...
1 hour ago
-
Parrot Must Have His favorite TV Show
-
Cruz the African Grey really, really likes to watch *Sesame Street*. Guess
who his favorite character is.
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
-
What's in Flower at Home
-
Being springtime, some of the flowers are in bloom particularly in the
front garden, so I'm showing what is flowering now.
The front bushes are Dwarf Na...
9 hours ago
-
Friday Face OFF -- Feathered Friends
-
For today's *Friday Face OFF* link party
of art featuring faces, hosted by Nicole of
DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things --
I just started a pen & wash...
12 hours ago
-
Bridge b&w
-
15 hours ago
-
10 Bizarre Immortality Legends and the Dark Truth Behind Them
-
Death is the one appointment every human keeps, yet people have spent
thousands of years searching for a way to cancel it. Ancient kings pursued
magical ...
15 hours ago
-
-
Feeling Sad !
-
Hello Kind Friends!
Hope all is well with you and weather is nice .
I don't know when something sad and heart broken happens to those people
who don...
1 day ago
-
Live Your Life Happily! A Special note on Scammers and Phishing
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
a weekend in Broken Bow, Oklahoma...
-
The kids have long wanted to go somewhere *all together.*.. and we have
tried many times, but getting everyone together at the same time has proved
diffi...
3 days ago
-
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
5 days ago
-
Good Neighbors
-
Neighbors are interesting creatures. Some are good, some are bad, and some
are merely tolerable. I have had samples of all. Rather than give
recognition ...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
8 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Put a silencer on that big road hog!
ReplyDeleteOooooooooooookay.
ReplyDeleteLove it ;-)
ReplyDeleteHAHA! That is actually funny :)
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! I love it!!
ReplyDeletethis was hilarious dear John :)
ReplyDeleteconcert on ride lol
That's too funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm Happy You Enjoyed This Video.
ReplyDelete~John
Oh John, I'm a little late to this, but I thought it hilarious.
ReplyDeleteGood find and thank you so much for sharing.
All the best Jan