Haven't posted as much as I'd like lately because of some health problems with myself and Lynette. But visiting your blogs is a very enjoyable distraction. I'll try to post more.
That was interesting John, thanks for posting it! :) I never think of the origins of the actual letters, I'm always interested in the word itself! I hope you and your wife are doing okay health-wise.
That video is interesting! I don't think about the origins of language much, and it's good to be more aware of these things.
I hope you and your wife are doing all right, and that your health issues ease up. I'm glad you're still able to get around to blogs to read them; it helps to have a source of distraction when you're not able to get out as much.
Herd Mentality
-
I’m enjoying *Celebrity Traitors *but non but the murdered *Bella Ramsey (
and perhaps the desperate Hannah Fry) *have understood the phenomenon of
her...
Heating Matters To Consider
-
Here in the UK some may have been wondering, when is the right time to put
the heating on?
Official NHS guidance recommends turning radiators on once outs...
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
That was interesting John, thanks for posting it! :) I never think of the origins of the actual letters, I'm always interested in the word itself! I hope you and your wife are doing okay health-wise.
ReplyDeleteThank you Rain.
DeleteHope you and Lynette are doing better soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debra.
DeleteMay you both find good health soon. Funny and informative video, thanks.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it. Thanks for your good wishes.
DeleteLanguage and it sources is amazing.
ReplyDeleteGetting healthy.
Thanks Susan.
DeleteIt's nice to hear from you. I do hope you and your wife are doing better. Wishing you both good health!
ReplyDeleteSorry to read you both are having problems with your health - hope they are sorted out for you both - take care..
ReplyDeleteSweet little video :)
thank you for letting us know about you dear John!
ReplyDeletei wish and pray that you and Lynette may be perfectly fine my friend!
this is very interesting video :)
thank you for sharing!
That video is interesting! I don't think about the origins of language much, and it's good to be more aware of these things.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your wife are doing all right, and that your health issues ease up. I'm glad you're still able to get around to blogs to read them; it helps to have a source of distraction when you're not able to get out as much.
Thanks for the video.
ReplyDeleteMy good wishes to you and Lynette, hoping that your health problems improve soon.
All the best Jan