Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Sugar Cane Queensland
-
Proserpine is the heart of sugar cane country in North Queensland, renowned
for endless cane fields and its towering sugar mill. The industry
generates ...
5 hours ago
-
FOTO DO DIA...
-
9 hours ago
-
Friday Face OFF -- Lucky Cat
-
For today's *Friday Face OFF* link party
of art featuring faces, hosted by Nicole of
DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things --
Got a cute little face to s...
9 hours ago
-
Pretty Peacock b&w
-
Sculpture name, "Pretty Peacock"
Dennis Allen, Aurelia, Iowa
12 hours ago
-
Summer
-
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Ellen Woodbury (PizzaCake Comics) (@pizzacakecomic)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
15 hours ago
-
The Odyssey
-
It’s a curate’s egg of an epic, with some impressively creepy bits to it (
the Cyclops scenes for example) and I must admit that *Matt Damon *is very
...
20 hours ago
-
It's Lemon Day !
-
*On July 23, National Lemon Day* squeezes its way into our day just in time
to celebrate our summertime festivities. This tart fruit brings vibrant,
citr...
22 hours ago
-
Your Health
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
1 day ago
-
10 Film Productions That Went Too Far
-
Hollywood has always flirted with excess. Some filmmakers have pushed
actors to their physical and emotional limits, others have courted
censorship or pu...
3 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
4 days ago
-
Different/Same
-
As you know I have four children. It has always amazed me how much alike
they are. Yet they are so different at the same time.
It began at birth. The fir...
5 days ago
-
just a little catch-up...
-
It's the weekend (*Saturday*) and I'm not up to much. But I did a bit of
baking this past week, *cookies* for our neighbor who gave us some phone
numb...
5 days ago
-
Life Isn't Linear But You Have To Go Through
-
Hello Sweet Hearts!
hope beating positively on the rhythm of life despite haphazard
circumstances of life .
Dear friends even though i tried to keep...
2 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Dang the image isn't loading
ReplyDeleteThe image is a bit fuzzy.
DeleteLooks scary!
ReplyDeleteIt''s like a nightmare.
DeleteWonder what's really going on there.
ReplyDeleteIt's not very soothing.
DeleteI have no idea what that picture is all about! lol
ReplyDeleteWhat's your interpretation, John?
I think the man at the left caught the man and woman lying on the ground doing something naughty. He is an uptight evil wizard that summoned the spirit on the right, who is carrying a sward to kill them and a trumpet to announce their doom.
ReplyDeleteI had to look it up John, it was very intriguing. It's called "Fermentation of the Metals"..."The Fermentation process starts with the inspiration of spiritual power from Above that reanimates, energizes, and enlightens the alchemist." Kind of neat!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rain. I had no idea, very interesting. Thanks.
DeleteInteresting to see the image and many thanks to Rain for sharing more information.
ReplyDeleteI found the image a little scary.
All the best Jan
It is scary for me too.
Delete