Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
4 hours ago
-
Family Coffee
-
This morning I was perusing my Kroger digital coupon choices, and was
struck by the range of coffee on sale. Not only are the prices staggering,
but the...
4 hours ago
-
September Birth Flower : The Morning Glory
-
The month of September has two birth flowers, Asters and morning glories
and both bring vibrancy to the garden as summer fades and Autumn/fall
arrives. The...
7 hours ago
-
-
Happy Couple
-
11 hours ago
-
Counselling going forward
-
I have been qualified as a practicing counsellor for a year now.
That’s approximately 240 hours of client centred therapy.
Quite a lot, you may think, given...
22 hours ago
-
Disagree
-
There is no one anywhere with whom I always agree.
I have my own mind, my own thoughts, and my own beliefs. Most of my beliefs
came from my parents. I d...
2 days ago
-
Never give up!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you all so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me
here! I real...
3 days ago
-
Yay! Reading list is back!
-
Well, I don't know about everyone, but my *reading list is back...*
however, it doesn't just come back easily. It makes a long pause (*like
it's thinki...
3 days ago
-
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
2 weeks ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
2 weeks ago
-
10 Elusive Animals That Finally Showed Up for the Cameras
-
No person today has seen a living woolly mammoth. And unless a big tech
company produces a clone, nobody ever will. But extinction did not shut the
door ...
2 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Both are good advice.
ReplyDeleteI would add one caveat to the second one - if you write down your complaints it can do you a lot of good to get it off your chest without bothering others. Sometimes the hurt and frustration have to have an outlet! Other than that, these are good, sound advice.
ReplyDeleteContemplative silence is indeed good for the soul. Look inward and find rest and solace.
ReplyDeletei love science dear John ,it opens window to my inner world and i like it a lot than world around :)
ReplyDeleteexcellent quotes and so very true
i have crossed that road long ago by the grace of lord!
Thank you for sharing these quotes …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan