Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Miss Cellania's Links
-
Here's a theremin online you can play for free! It's called Air Theremin,
and if you enable your camera, it will follow your hand motions. (via Boing
Boi...
5 hours ago
-
-
-
Mushroom, Bacon and Leek Casserole ... a tasty dish
-
This quick, creamy mushroom casserole may well become a favourite dish.
Served with pasta, rice or a hunk of crusty bread. Of course if you are
*diabet...
20 hours ago
-
Always be Nice To The Workpeople. Ps Traitors
-
Two engineers turned up this afternoon to replace the sky dish. The bloke ,
scouse and affable the woman , butch and very friendly.
It was a juggle as ...
22 hours ago
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! October 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's October 1st!! AND it's 71 outside!! Also it's *raining*... started
yesterday and still raining today. Maybe our tr...
1 day ago
-
10 Dinosaur Myths That Refuse to Go Extinct
-
Dinosaurs are the celebrities of prehistory: instantly recognizable,
endlessly merchandised, and constantly misunderstood. Thanks to movies,
outdated mus...
1 day ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 day ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
Scenery
-
We headed off to Bridport the other day and was gone for 5 hours. I took
some photos of the spring pastures along the way. Bridport is a rural area
wit...
3 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
3 days ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Is the nun being constricted by a giant rat tail? I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure.
DeleteKind of disturbing, but very intriguing!
ReplyDeleteUh oh. A bad end for a nun.
ReplyDeleteI hope she doesn't suffer much.
DeleteSymbolism?
ReplyDeleteIt could be.
DeleteThere is an organization call Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Have no real idea what it's all about.
ReplyDeleteNUNS in DRAGon I suppose.
Sounds like a good name for it.
ReplyDeleteHmm. A lot of interesting symbolism here.
ReplyDeletei too can see symbolism here dear John
ReplyDeletei think when one is so much captive in one set of opinion ,it finally squeeze it as badly as it is here i can see
powerful image ,your selection is always AMAZING!