6 Years
-
This is my favourite photograph of Trelawnyd
It’s a photo of some of my favourite people not the buildings
Of course I can add many more to these numbe...
Ghostmashers
-
This time of year, you can count on hearing Ray Parker Jr's "Ghostbusters"
quite a bit. Sure, it's still appropriate, and so is the movie, but what it
...
October Birth Flower : Cosmos
-
Marigolds and Cosmos are the birth flowers for October. Both of these
popular flowers are easy to grow and provide colour in the garden until the
first fro...
10 Lakes Where Nature Gets Seriously Weird
-
Most lakes follow a familiar routine. Rivers and rainfall fill them, fish
live in them, and visitors spend lazy afternoons beside them. Then some
lakes s...
Embrace Each Moment!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
Port Douglas Beach
-
Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia was founded in 1877 as a bustling gold
and tin port and later transformed into a world famous tropical resort
village...
Good Neighbors
-
Neighbors are interesting creatures. Some are good, some are bad, and some
are merely tolerable. I have had samples of all. Rather than give
recognition ...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Now THAT'S a Halloween party! Have a good one, John!
ReplyDeleteOoooh. I like it.
ReplyDelete