Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Celebrate Queer October!
-
*YES, IT'S TODAY!*
October 11 was designated *National Coming Out Day* to commemorate
the 1*987 March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.*
Becau...
4 hours ago
-
-
Doberman Thief
-
From 1980. (via Weird Universe)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
12 hours ago
-
Carrot and Parsnip Dauphinoise . . . a touch of indulgence
-
Dauphinoise (DOE-PHEEN-NOWAAZ) potatoes is how the French say casserole of
potatoes, double/heavy cream, and cheese! But the recipe I share here swaps
out ...
16 hours ago
-
Pause For Thought
-
Many people grow up in difficult households. Those people often learn to
read a room quickly, mainly because they *have too. *Because they have
limited...
21 hours ago
-
Cairns Botanical Gardens
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia). Plants sometimes grown indoors in that area were on
show, but ...
1 day ago
-
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
2 days ago
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
2 days ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
2 days ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
3 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
3 days ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
That's such a nice image!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about the meaning but it is nice.
DeleteAnother weird one, John! But colourful.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
DeleteI think she's a sister of Medusa but hasn't done the full snake route yet.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good possibility.
Deleteinspiring dear John
ReplyDeleteglad you shared this one ,interesting
It's colourful.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan