Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Sweetest What the Fluff Surprise Yet
-
Zephyr is a four-year-old golden retriever witnessing the "What the Fluff
Challenge." We don't know what Zephyr was expecting, but we were expecting
the ...
2 hours ago
-
Something To Make You Smile . . .
-
Monday and the washing needed doing!
... and for me you can't beat the wonderful smell of line dried washing 😀
Ironing tomorrow!
All the best Jan
11 hours ago
-
The Finlay Memorial Cup
-
Today is the first day of my holiday from the hospice.
I’ve kind of wasted the day making mental *to do *lists, but on the
positive side, I’ve also made a...
14 hours ago
-
Something Weird
-
I know what purple tastes like.
I know. That is a strange statement. I will explain if I can.
I love flowers. All those colors make me happy.
My mother a...
15 hours ago
-
-
Monday Murals -- Progress Pride Flag
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
In June, when I was in Winnipeg, Manitoba,
I saw this wonderful Progress Pride Flag mural
painted on...
23 hours ago
-
10 Sinister & Shadowy Ghosts Haunting the Atlantic Coast
-
The early history along the eastern coast of North America is rife with
otherworldly tales of terror and tragedy. Wayward and forlorn spirits are
said to...
1 day ago
-
Mid-Month Medley
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! Thank you so much for taking time
out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much! *My
n...
1 day ago
-
Weekend is here again...
-
Just getting back to *sketching *again. Decided to work on bunnies for a
while. It's been over a year since I've put my pencil to paper (*due to eye
...
1 day ago
-
-
A lovely Drive
-
Last Monday we decided to go for a drive, so 4 hours later we arrived home
in the dark.
We went along the Tamar River on the western side and first stop w...
3 days ago
-
Ice Bridge The Coolest Experience Ever And Happy Birthday
-
Hello Amazing Hearts !
Hope and pray that beating wisely on the rythem of life!
I am fine and trying to deal with after affects of my medication . Yes
...
3 days ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
4 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Handy!
ReplyDeleteOH? Debra, are standing out there ready, willing and able to be picked up? Or only ready and willing?
DeleteI see you are starting out the New Year in the same old format. lol GOOD! Don't change a thing. :)
ReplyDeleteI recognize that sign! It's the only way to shop.
ReplyDeleteIt saves so much time and energy.
DeleteI seem to carry everything out myself when I go shopping. The store is recognizable.
ReplyDeleteI order the items the day before, then just pick them up without even going inside the store.
DeleteNot difficult to guess which store this is at.
ReplyDeleteIt's a great service.
DeleteI live in the back of civilization and have only the murkiest of ideas what technological advance this represents! Illumination, please -- anyone? lol & thanks
ReplyDeleteI order the items I need on my computer the day before, then I come to this location and they carry them out and load the car.
DeleteAh, now I see!
DeleteIt certainly is a handy and helpful way to shop …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
such services are blessings specially for who don't have vehicle
ReplyDelete