Skip to main content

Trying to Get Organized

Why?
So I won't miss out on enjoyable activities.
So I'll be able to take care of myself (groceries, dump, exercise, etc)

How I avoid doing it:
-Spend too much time looking for the ideal to do list on paper and also computer application, instead of doing what I need to do.
-Being too vague about what I want and the steps I need to take.

I use Microsoft to do:
It's free and seems to be as good as any other.
And I use paper calendar, paper weekly schedule, Google email reminders, and an index card for what needs to be done right now today.

Here is an article I find very useful:   How to Make Your To-Do List Doable


I've been feeling very woozy and weak the past few days, It's my sickness CIDP. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDSWrMkvnn0&t=48s

Tomorrow I have an IVIG treatment, the last intravenous one before I restart doing subcutaneous treatments on my own at home.


Hopefully it will help. I keep typing in the wrong letters so I will stop for now after I correct my typing.

I have to pick up my groceries at Walmart now. I'll stop for pizza on the way and pick up some cereal I forgot to order. 

I hope improving my to do list will make things easier.

Comments

  1. Feel better soon. Maybe rather than getting organized you just need to sit back and rest for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do what you have to do with your 'to do list' and your health.
    Do hope your treatments have been helping and that you get on alright with your treatment at home when you restart it....All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to do things in a way that makes your life easier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some people just the act of making a list is enough. Checking things off the list is not required.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard when your body can't keep up with your brain, isn't it? My cousin who also has CIDP finds it frustrating, as would anybody, I think. I hope you find a system that helps you feel more in control of the things you need to do. I find a handwritten list works best for me. And if there's something on the list that I keep putting off, I try to break it down into smaller steps until I feel able to do those one at a time, instead of thinking of the job as a whole. Good luck with your treatments both at the hospital and at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you will find a system that suits you and helps you feel more in control of the things you need to do...
    Sending my good wishes for your treatments.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends