Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Mario Kart in the Alps
-
Mountain biker Sam Pilgrim teamed up with the Swatch Nines alpine sports
crew to race down a mountain in Sölden, Austria. Their three-wheeled carts
are...
3 hours ago
-
Double Rainbow
-
9 hours ago
-
Harvest Festival Time : Celebrations
-
*photo credit*
*'*We plough the fields, and scatter the good seed on the land;
But it is fed and watered by God's almighty hand:
He sends the snow in winte...
23 hours ago
-
Crying
-
We lived in a predominately Polish neighborhood. Like any ethnic group they
were distrustful of new people, So it took a while for us to be accepted.
My...
1 day ago
-
Invisible
-
Do you ever feel insignificant ?
I must admit I don’t very often.
But I did today, strangely enough when buttering a piece of toast.
The toast wasn’t the...
1 day ago
-
Just a few thoughts... and a little humor
-
When trying to pull up my blogger 'reading list'... I noticed that the
address was : https://www.blogger.com/blog/reading/*6076673433792968099*.
And I t...
1 day ago
-
September Full Moon Altar: Queen of the Night
-
The Goddess at the centre of this month's altar is a bit of a mystery. Her
image comes from an alleged Mesopotamian / Sumerian / Babylonian ancient
plaqu...
2 days ago
-
10 Groundbreaking Innovations That Prove the “Dark Ages” Weren’t Dark
-
The expression “Dark Ages” grew out of the work of the fourteenth-century
Italian scholar Petrarch, who contrasted the cultural achievements of
classical...
3 days ago
-
Termite Mounds
-
4,225 km (2,625 miles) from home here in Launceston, Tasmania, is
Litchfield NP in the Northern Territory of Australia. A long way from home
for sure, it t...
4 days ago
-
Things to Consider
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
4 days ago
-
Two Songs for You
-
Two songs!
The first one is a small clip of a song that Dolly Parton sang with the
David Hidalgo, the lead singer of Los Lobos. (Do you remember t...
2 weeks ago
-
SAUDADES...
-
2 weeks ago
-
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
3 weeks ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Stay home and stay safe!
ReplyDeleteYes, please stay home and be safe.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
I'm with everyone...stay home and stay safe!
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeletei can understand how hard it is
but it is best option right now ,right :)