Skip to main content

Fixing "Can't upload photos - server rejected error"



Here is how I fixed the problem I had a few days ago with uploading pictures and videos. I found this entry from a man who had the same problem. This help entry was from 3/20/19.

I kept looking until I found this simple fix:

1. Click the "Design" button in the upper right hand side of your blog's home page:



2. In the lower left hand bottom of the page click "Revert to classic themes".



This worked for me right away, and my blog design did not change.

I hope you never have this problem but if you do I hope this will solve it.





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wrestled with this over the past few years. I do not know or remember how I managed to correct it. Someday I will. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing that, it's always good to know how to fix a problem with blogger and at the moment from what I gather there are a few people having difficulties at times.
    Good on you for looking for an answer..
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends