Image May 17, 2020 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Images Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Margaret DMay 18, 2020 at 12:50 AMWell that is nice.I do like your red background.Take care.ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MMay 18, 2020 at 1:48 PMThanks Margaret.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyDebra She Who SeeksMay 18, 2020 at 8:08 AMLooks like an ancient alchemical drawing to me -- the "mysterious union" where two elements combine to create a third new one.ReplyDeleteRepliesJohn MMay 18, 2020 at 1:49 PMThat's a great interpretation. I like it.DeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 21, 2020 at 8:28 PMI've got nothing to add after Debra's comment! LOLDeleteRepliesReplyReplybailiMay 22, 2020 at 8:57 AMintriguing !ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLowcarb team memberMay 24, 2020 at 6:08 PMI think Debra's interpretation was very good!All the best Jan ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Well that is nice.
ReplyDeleteI do like your red background.
Take care.
Thanks Margaret.
DeleteLooks like an ancient alchemical drawing to me -- the "mysterious union" where two elements combine to create a third new one.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great interpretation. I like it.
DeleteI've got nothing to add after Debra's comment! LOL
Deleteintriguing !
ReplyDeleteI think Debra's interpretation was very good!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan