It's something new with me how I've become so interested in swing music and dance; especially the newer electro-swing. Enjoy full screen, if you like it.
Dancing Mashup 1930's Style
Electro-Swing Dance Freestyle: "Make Swing Great Again"
I like swing music too and I especially enjoyed the free-style dancing in the second video you posted! Here's one of my favourite swing songs and videos:
The 30's Mashup was fantastic. All those clips from great old movies made my smile get bigger with each one. And the girl in the second one sure has a lot of stamina!
Pause For Thought
-
Many people grow up in difficult households. Those people often learn to
read a room quickly, mainly because they *have too. *Because they have
limited...
Cairns Botanical Gardens
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia). Plants sometimes grown indoors in that area were on
show, but ...
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
I like swing music too and I especially enjoyed the free-style dancing in the second video you posted! Here's one of my favourite swing songs and videos:
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/T7YGy6pybKU
Thanks for the video link. I loved it!
DeleteDon't mind it myself - and I used to tap dance - thanks for the videos, they were good to watch.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
I wish I had learned to dance when I was young.
DeleteThe 30's Mashup was fantastic. All those clips from great old movies made my smile get bigger with each one. And the girl in the second one sure has a lot of stamina!
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked it.
DeleteI enjoyed these so much, John! Thank you. (and then I kept on watching other similar videos as they popped up as suggestions!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan