Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
-
Four Horsemen
-
You may have heard one of the horsemen called Pestilence instead of
Conquest, but that is due to various interpretations. The Four Horsemen are
not exac...
6 hours ago
-
This Berry Mousse Dessert is Crunchy and low carb/keto !
-
If you may be looking for a simple low carb/keto dessert, how about this
one? A crunchy berry mousse, it's delightful and one that the whole family
(and fr...
13 hours ago
-
Mexican Stand Off
-
On opposite sides of the living room they watch each other like strangers
One on the couch
One on the floor.
One returned on Saturday
Saturday seems l...
18 hours ago
-
10 Historical Facts That Ruin Your Timeline
-
History feels orderly only in hindsight. We imagine civilizations,
inventions, and famous figures neatly confined to their own eras, each
politely steppi...
1 day ago
-
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
1 day ago
-
A Little Bit of Everything!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
Different/Same
-
As you know I have four children. It has always amazed me how much alike
they are. Yet they are so different at the same time.
It began at birth. The fir...
1 day ago
-
just a little catch-up...
-
It's the weekend (*Saturday*) and I'm not up to much. But I did a bit of
baking this past week, *cookies* for our neighbor who gave us some phone
numb...
1 day ago
-
Sleeping on the job!
-
At the supermarket last Friday at the front door was this man collecting
money for charity (if you make the photo larger you will see.) and he was
aslee...
1 day ago
-
FOGUETINHO...
-
2 days ago
-
Sunday in the Art Room -- My Gallery Wall
-
[A link party about art hosted by Nicole of
DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
I have always loved the gallery wall
created in his home by blogging ...
2 days ago
-
Life Isn't Linear But You Have To Go Through
-
Hello Sweet Hearts!
hope beating positively on the rhythm of life despite haphazard
circumstances of life .
Dear friends even though i tried to keep...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
5 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
So is the goose dead drunk or just dead?
ReplyDeleteWell the clown is having fun by the look of it.
ReplyDeleteHe is scary, clowns are scary. His costume is covered with fried eggs, he has a goose in his pocket, a bottle of wine in the other, his face is distorted --- yup, he's scary.
ReplyDeletei always find clowns scarier than ghosts
ReplyDeleteI wonder if someone asked him: "if he was happy to see them or is that a goose in your pants?"
ReplyDeleteSome people find clowns fun, others scary. I really can't decide about this picture, but there is a lot to see within it.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan