Skip to main content

Could This Be Possible?

Simulated Reality

I came across this idea a short while ago and began to wonder if it actually can be true. Are we living in a simulated world? Is what we experience only a representation of reality and not the original thing?

Sometimes a person can find small errors in the simulation that are corrected or that are left as is. An example that I had many years ago: My daughter took a bus to visit us one day and I offered her some of my orange flavored Tic Tac candy. She told me a man on the bus she just left also offered her some orange flavored Tic Tacs. Was it only a coincidence?

Another example: At 911 I'm sure I saw on TV the terrorist planes as they crashed into the World Trade Center buildings. Later I learned the event was not shown on TV at the time I saw it. Was it only a video I was confused about?

The Monopoly game man is a common example experienced by many people. He never had a monocle.



Anyway here's a video that explains it much better:


Do you have any experiences or thoughts you'd like to share?


Comments

  1. I believe that Elon Musk is just a brain in a vat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did show the second plane crashing into the World Trade Center. That was shown live wasn't it? Or as near live as possible, isn't there a few second delay? Also, the man from Monopoly has been depicted in drawings with a monocle, so that must be what we remember. I think our lives are real. It's the real thing, have a Coke! We are just brainwashed by TV and now the internet. Take care, John!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends