Skip to main content
A Little Foggy Headed But Slowly Getting Back into Blogging
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
1 hour ago
-
The Tree
-
Simon's cat climbed too high in a tree and it turns out the way you would
expect. I had a problem with Sundae doing this when she was a half-grown
kitt...
4 hours ago
-
A Gift Of Flowers💐
-
A dear friend died today . I was left with the emotion and it had *nowhere
to go ! *
*Soon after Mandy from next door , brought me some dahlias from her...
7 hours ago
-
'Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026'
-
*Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026*
A recently received, and totally unexpected, email from Anuj the Founder of
*Feedspot* landed in the lowcarbdiabeti...
9 hours ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
16 hours ago
-
QUERO UM...
-
17 hours ago
-
Iridescent Dragonflies
-
[A link party about art issues hosted by
Nicole of DVArtist, Art, Food and Everyday Things]
Last week I attended a half-day workshop
on creating multimedi...
19 hours ago
-
Buffalo Shrine
-
22 hours ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
2 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
4 days ago
-
Take a Deep Breath!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Welcome back to the blogosphere! I hope all is going well now!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debra.
DeleteLove the picture... hate feeling like that. Hope you feel clear headed soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rian. I hope so.
DeleteThe fog face feels like almost everyone I know.
ReplyDeleteI had surgery Feb. 16, left hand, arthritis freezing thumb joint. It took me forever to gear up to start again. Slowly writing now.
It was probably the anesthesia. Glad you are getting better.
DeleteGood sign there.
ReplyDeleteNice to see a post from you.
Thank you Margaret.
ReplyDeleteHello John! I was just thinking of you when I was watching a baseball game yesterday! Remember when I was watching one years ago and it showed a hospital name in the background and I yelled out, "That's where John was in the hospital!" My husband thought I was nuts! Ah, memories! :-)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, hope you are okay these days. I've been in a fog for months now, hope to improve myself one day.
You are a real friend.
DeleteTake the time you nedd. We are still here.
ReplyDeleteThat means a lot to me.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you here, John. I hope things continue to improve!
ReplyDeleteThanks Martha
DeleteWelcome back to blogging.
ReplyDeleteHope things continue to improve for you.
All the best Jan
you were ,are in y thoughts whenever i sit with laptop and blog or visit others dear John
ReplyDeletei am glad all is fine with you and family and you feel to post again , i enjoy your unique way of posting :)