Skip to main content

Opera Aficionado

 

I'm still trying to install the hand controls on my car. When I get down low I get woozy and fall over sometimes before I can work on the pedals. Also I have to get the strength to hand tighten the attachments to the pedals. I ran out of energy. I'll try again in a few days.

Here is a dog who loves the opera. I found this on the web. I was not able to copy it on to this post but here's the link. Enlarge the image to better see the dog's expressions.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dog+sings+along+with+pavarotti

Comments

  1. This is SO good - I laughed out loud - thanks, John! The look on the dog's face when Pavarotti hit that high note :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good to see that dog and singing too. I do hope you manage to get your controls on your car, I presume there is not a neighbour whom you could ask for a bit of assistance. It's a trying time when you or anyone for that matter can't do things as they once could due to certain conditions etc. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you regain your energy soon dear John and take control of things as always !

    heartfelt best wishes for you!

    i found this image so amusing though i think just like human animals also have different tastes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I meant to add yesterday (but the dog had me side-tracked) that I hope you can get the controls installed on your car. Is there anyone who could help you? It sounds like a difficult job with the conditions you are experiencing. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends