Baby Talk
-
Your mother told you not to use baby talk, but that's when you were old
enough to use regular speech. She changed her mind when you had children of
you...
A Foggy morning
-
On one of our trips home from Queensland we came through a back road in
New South Wales and being early morning time and in winter we came across
some ...
10 Historical Figures Behind Epic Broadway Flops
-
Broadway is full of musicals inspired by real people. Alexander Hamilton,
Eva Perón, and Fanny Brice have all proved that history can make great
theater....
Something To Make You Smile . . .
-
Monday and the washing needed doing!
... and for me you can't beat the wonderful smell of line dried washing 😀
Ironing tomorrow!
All the best Jan
The Finlay Memorial Cup
-
Today is the first day of my holiday from the hospice.
I’ve kind of wasted the day making mental *to do *lists, but on the
positive side, I’ve also made a...
Something Weird
-
I know what purple tastes like.
I know. That is a strange statement. I will explain if I can.
I love flowers. All those colors make me happy.
My mother a...
Mid-Month Medley
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! Thank you so much for taking time
out of your busy day to visit me here! I really appreciate you all so much! *My
n...
Weekend is here again...
-
Just getting back to *sketching *again. Decided to work on bunnies for a
while. It's been over a year since I've put my pencil to paper (*due to eye
...
New Zealand On My Mind (Spain Too!)
-
The World Cup is now over and Spain is the winner! Oddly enough, the city
of Chattanooga, Tennessee is the first thing that came to my mind when they ...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Talk about a stretch! It looks like it felt good.
ReplyDeleteThis is one laid back dog who doesn't want to rush into his day of napping.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha, love that gif!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely not ready to get up... like me in the morning. And I like handwriting fonts, but sometimes as easy to read as print.
ReplyDeleteThat was a good stretch :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Beth Ellen has much better handwriting than I do :)
ReplyDeleteI love that gif. And feel like that many days.
Gorgeous dog. I like that font.
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok..
haha of course he wants more rest lol
ReplyDeletea really amusing clip :)