Here are some videos about how to pick a lock. Now my curiosity led me to the fact that lockpicking is a skilled practice. The Lock Picking Lawyer knows the model numbers and construction of most locks. He makes it look easy. It takes a lot of skill and practice to become competent.
Who is the lock picking lawyer?
"The Lock Picking Lawyer is one of the most well-known names in the world of lock picking and covert entry. He is best known for his extremely popular, eponymous YouTube channel. This channel features over 1,000 videos exposing weaknesses and defects found in locking devices so that consumers can make better security decisions."from YouTube
I'm afraid the videos can teach a criminal how it's done!. He also sells lockpicking tools.
First here is a video about how a lock can be picked. It's not by the Lock Picking Lawyer. It is only a basic lock. I'll show more complicated videos after.
I wonder if the Lockpicking Lawyer is a real lawyer. I would think that teaching people how to pick locks could be grounds for a professional misconduct complaint to his legal regulatory body.
It’s Tuesday already
-
All of my counselling clients finished their sessions last week, so I
thought I’d take 2 weeks off from a full day’s concentration. I worked last
night...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
I wonder if the Lockpicking Lawyer is a real lawyer. I would think that teaching people how to pick locks could be grounds for a professional misconduct complaint to his legal regulatory body.
ReplyDeleteMaybe so. I notice that he never shows his face, only his hands.
DeleteI thought it might be illegal to teach people how to pick locks.
Wow! Is there anything you can't learn online these days?
ReplyDeleteGoodness me!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Martha's comment.
All the best Jan
i would have utilized that skill to open our locks when we had to cut them because we forget the keys inside lol
ReplyDeleteblessings!