Gracie
-
*Trendy Carol ( dressed in something autumnal and classy ) *sent me this
video of her *Gracie *playing with *Roger *and *old Mary *
*Love it *
*On the...
Shooting An Elephant
-
When I was in junior high school elephant jokes were all the rage. Here are
some of my favorites.
How can you tell if there is an elephant in the bathtub...
Rainy Days and Mondays
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
Cairns Botanical Gardens
-
We visited a Butterfly Conservatory in the Cairns Botanical Gardens up
north (Australia). Plants sometimes grown indoors in that area were on
show, but ...
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
That must have been a helluva vacation!
ReplyDeleteYou have done well. I like the second photo the best, but that's only my opinion :)
ReplyDeleteWow, so interesting!
ReplyDeleteI like the first shot best although the black and white version is also striking. Did you get all the figures on the one vacation?
ReplyDelete