Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Cousins
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
3 hours ago
-
Well Done Navy ... you deserve that medal
-
A change of pace for today's post, it features Navy, an intrepid three year
old adventurer, who you can see in the photograph below with his brother
Oliv...
5 hours ago
-
The Bayeux Tapestry, Updated
-
Today is the *960th anniversary *of the *Battle of Hastings in 1066*,
the day the Norman French conquered Saxon England.
Immortalized in the famous *Bayeu...
15 hours ago
-
10 Wild Facts You Might Not Know About Bears
-
Bears possess enormous strength, formidable teeth, and powerful claws, yet
their fuzzy fur and lumbering movements can make them look deceptively
cuddly....
18 hours ago
-
Gracie
-
*Trendy Carol ( dressed in something autumnal and classy ) *sent me this
video of her *Gracie *playing with *Roger *and *old Mary *
*Love it *
*On the...
1 day ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
5 days ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The classics! Have a wonderful spooky holiday!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz. "And I'll get your little dog too". OHHHHH, she was the scariest to me. Poor lady, apparently in real life she was a super sweet woman. I do wonder what that must have been like to have been cast in that role and to forever be associated with it!
ReplyDeletePerfect images for the season. Happy Halloween to you, John.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Happy Halloween.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Amazing.
ReplyDeleteBoo!
ReplyDeletehaha you succeeded to scare me lol
ReplyDelete