Skip to main content

I Came Across the Liar's Paradox

Several days ago I found the Liar's Paradox on the web. It seemed vaguely familiar, but I'm not sure where I first saw it. The site made me want to explore similar sites for some sort of answer. At the end I was still confused but I found a way to sort of understand what could be done. 

This video explains what the Liar's Paradox is about:



Here is another:

 


This last video satisfies me:










This as an everyday possibility:





 

Comments

  1. Both true and false at the same time? Makes me think of Schrodinger's Cat, both dead and alive at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It sure is. I had to look it over several times and I'm still not completely sure.

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...I think it's both true and false. I see the glass as neither 1/2 empty or 1/2 full. It's simply filled with a beverage.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

New Posts from Blogger Friends