Dead Man's Bones
-
Every Halloween needs a dancing skeleton! Comedian Nathan Barnatt dances
all over dressed as the bones of a dead man, accompanied by the 2009 song
"Dead ...
Family History for Katie
-
For Katie as requested
Well to start with the parrot was an African Grey and it died flying into a
coal fire in Wales after the war as I remember being t...
Pain ,Catharsis And Balance
-
Hello Sweet Friends
Hope all is fine and smooth in your life!
I am doing good by the grace of God ! Thank you so much for your supportive
and kind comm...
Halloween Ghoulish Goulash Stew - It's good!
-
*Ghoulish Goulash Stew*
If you are looking for a perfect Halloween recipe to tuck into after a
night of trick or treating, then look no further! This gho...
Blackwater Trains
-
Near Blackwater Bluff, Queensland, Australia.
A Coal train we saw along the way up north several years ago at a place
called Blackwater after a town called...
Smiles and Chuckles
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
a night out with friends...
-
\
Hope all is well with you. It's Friday afternoon and just returned from
getting my hair cut. We're *meeting friends for dinner *tonight and I'm so
...
Ornery Boy
-
My poor mother-in-law raised a mischievous child. Thwn I went and married
him.
Long before I met him his brother and his brother's best friend cane up ...
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Nice to see you here John.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you Jan.
Delete