Thanks for your comment Kyle. I really don't sell any books but it's fun to write. I'm not into finding an agent and going through all the hassle. I tried it many years ago with no success. So now it's just a hobby. Someone told me you have to know someone to get into a group. I think you make 10,000 if accepted but have to give up your rights. Then you get a percentage of the sales until it becomes a success or fades away. Meeting with the public for book signings, etc. Do you have a blog?
Herd Mentality
-
I’m enjoying *Celebrity Traitors *but non but the murdered *Bella Ramsey (
and perhaps the desperate Hannah Fry) *have understood the phenomenon of
her...
Heating Matters To Consider
-
Here in the UK some may have been wondering, when is the right time to put
the heating on?
Official NHS guidance recommends turning radiators on once outs...
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
That song has always been a case of the pot calling the kettle black! Nice rendition!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debra. Seems I can't enough of this opera singer.
DeleteSuch a lovely voice.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing the video.
All the best Jan
Thank you
ReplyDeleteI just saw your book on Amazon. What’s been going on? Kyle
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Kyle. I really don't sell any books but it's fun to write.
DeleteI'm not into finding an agent and going through all the hassle. I tried it many years ago with no success. So now it's just a hobby.
Someone told me you have to know someone to get into a group.
I think you make 10,000 if accepted but have to give up your rights. Then you get a percentage of the sales until it becomes a success or fades away.
Meeting with the public for book signings, etc.
Do you have a blog?