Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Wait
-
(via Give Me a Sign)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
8 hours ago
-
Herd Mentality
-
I’m enjoying *Celebrity Traitors *but non but the murdered *Bella Ramsey (
and perhaps the desperate Hannah Fry) *have understood the phenomenon of
her...
9 hours ago
-
Heating Matters To Consider
-
Here in the UK some may have been wondering, when is the right time to put
the heating on?
Official NHS guidance recommends turning radiators on once outs...
9 hours ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
18 hours ago
-
-
For All You Bat Enthusiasts Out There
-
*Sheesh -- everyone's a wannabe!*
20 hours ago
-
Eagle Reflected
-
23 hours ago
-
10 Drowned Towns That Reappear When the Water Recedes
-
Somewhere beneath an ordinary-looking lake, streets lead to houses nobody
has entered for decades. Across the world, communities were abandoned or
forcib...
23 hours ago
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
1 day ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
1 day ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
2 days ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Happy New Year, John -- I hope 2025 is a great year for you in every way!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debra. I wish the same for you.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteThe same for you and your family.
DeleteHappy New Year Wishes to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I wish you a great new year.
DeleteI wish you a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I wish the same for you.
Delete