Skip to main content
So Far My Back Surgery Is A Success!
Today my back is even better. I can now walk without my cane. Climbing stairs is less of a problem. But for the next six weeks they want me not to lift anything heavy and to rest when I feel tired.
Here is the link to a video from the hospital explaining the procedure in great detail.
Spine - Lumbar – Minimally Invasive Discectomy (Percutaneous Disc Removal)
After my wife did research to find the best hospital and doctor we drove six hours from Virginia to New York City for my treatment. It was worth the trip.
Home page:
Spine Care Institute at Hospital for Special Surgery - HSS
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Corn Dog Sushi
-
I was tempted to label this "American Sushi." (via Bits and Pieces)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
2 hours ago
-
For All You Bat Enthusiasts Out There
-
*Sheesh -- everyone's a wannabe!*
6 hours ago
-
-
Justin Hayward "Hello Young Lovers"
-
Hello Young Lovers
Hello to all my blogging friends! Here it is October and we are being told
that the hurricane that is headed to the Gulf coast o...
16 hours ago
-
Creamy Chicken Korma : Gluten Free : Low Carb
-
This easy chicken korma recipe is mild and rich with cream, but it's still
really tasty. Remember if you want to reduce carbs and keep them low
consider ...
20 hours ago
-
Animal Review
-
Weaver is a vampire
*Bun *has been gone for over two months now.
She’s not coming back.
😔
*Weaver *only comes alive and friendly as darkness and silence...
21 hours ago
-
Rocks in Kununurra, NT
-
The photos of the some of the rock formations around a town called
Kununurra in Western Australia in the tropics of Australia. Kununurra is a
very inter...
1 day ago
-
-
10 Astonishing Animal Abilities Scientists Never Saw Coming
-
Animal behavior often seems predictable. Swallows follow the summer, ants
build colonies, and most creatures run when they encounter a predator or
wildfi...
1 day ago
-
Let's Dress Up
-
Halloween is coming. Did you celebrate? Did you dress in a costume? Did you
Trick-or-Treat?
I love Halloween. I love the colors: black and orange. I rea...
1 day ago
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
1 day ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
I am always happy to hear good news when someone I know of has had surgery, John. I wish you a fast recovery and minimum pain. Please keep us informed on how well you are recovering~
ReplyDeleteJan
Thank you Jan.
Deletewow I am impressed ! this was serious ! I'm glad you feel better now and
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best for the next days john !
Thank you Marty.
DeleteRemember not to pick up anything heavy, sometimes that might be a hard thing to remember.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking that I remembered seeing your hospital on an advert at a METS game, and it made me a say a prayer for you. I am sure that is the main reason that you are doing so well. So, YOU"RE WELCOME!! HA!! Take care of yourself!
I'll try to remember not to twist or pick up anything heavy.
DeleteThanks for your prayer.
John, it sounds to me as if they have given you very good advice. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better....and walking better!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda.
DeleteMy brother had back problems and needed medical help as well. I'm glad your surgery went well, I know how terrible back problems can be for a lot of folks.
ReplyDeleteThank you Adam. I hope my back keeps going well. I have a followup appointment on the 28th.
Delete