Skip to main content
Tell An Old Joke Day, July 24th
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Miss Cellania's Links
-
The Nikon Comedy Wildlife Awards Finalists for 2026. Read more about them at
Smithsonian.
How Could Such a Thing Still Happen in a Country with a Frat ...
2 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- From The Ocean's Depths
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
In the spirit of Halloween's approach,
*Beware The Creature From The Ocean's Depths!*
This exquisi...
3 hours ago
-
Herd by Jerry Fogg
-
This is part of Native American art displayed at the Washington Pavilion,
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
6 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
10 hours ago
-
Autumn Joy
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really...
15 hours ago
-
A Gift Of Flowers💐
-
A dear friend died today . I was left with the emotion and it had *nowhere
to go ! *
*Soon after Mandy from next door , brought me some dahlias from her...
16 hours ago
-
'Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026'
-
*Best Low Carb and Diabetes Blogs 2026*
A recently received, and totally unexpected, email from Anuj the Founder of
*Feedspot* landed in the lowcarbdiabeti...
18 hours ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
1 day ago
-
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
2 days ago
-
10 Tough-Guy Actors Who Unexpectedly Broke into Song
-
Movie tough guys are expected to throw punches, fire weapons, survive
explosions, and walk away from car crashes without looking back. They are
not usual...
3 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
4 days ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
6 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
How do you kill an elephant? Shoot it with an elephant gun.
ReplyDeleteHow do you kill a blue elephant? Shoot it with a blue elephant gun.
How do you kill a pink elephant? You hold it's trunk until it turns blue and shoot it with a blue elephant gun.
Thank you, Emma! I love elephant jokes. Here are three more:
ReplyDeleteHow do you know there's an elephant under your bed? Your nose is hitting the ceiling.
How does an elephant hide in a cherry tree? He paints his toenails red.
How do you know an elephant's been in your refrigerator? You can see his footprints in the butter.
And then there are the plainly ridiculous like these:
What is red and goes "putt putt putt"? An outboard apple.
What is orange and goes "scritch scritch"? A ballpoint carrot.
And so on :)
Thanks for a wonderful post topic, John! I hope you get lots of old jokes here today!
I believe laughter is one of the best medicines there is!
ReplyDeleteWell, to keep up the elephant theme, here's an oldie but a goodie by Groucho Marx portraying a big game hunter -- "Today I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got in my pyjamas, I'll never know."
ReplyDeleteAnother elephant one.
ReplyDeleteWhy did the elephant paint his toe nails different colors?
So he could hide in a M&M's bag.
Have you ever seen an elephant in a M&M's bag?
See how good they hide!
I'll stick with the elephant theme, so here's a silly one:
ReplyDeleteQ: How do you know when an elephant has been in the baby carriage?
A: By the footprints on the baby's forehead!
My seven year old great-grandson told me this joke...
ReplyDeleteQ: How do chickens get to the other side of the road?
A: They "fry"!
A modern take on an old joke??? I did laugh :)
Here is ajoke from England for you... (You have to say it with English accent.)
ReplyDeleteHow many ears did Captain Kirk have?
He had THREE.. The left ear, the right ear and the final FRONTIER. (Front ear.)
Oh! Also, I had this on my blog recently but you might have missed it.
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't Mozart keep any chickens?
Because they kept saying "BACH, BACH, BACH"!
I stole this one from the HIghlights magazine for children! I did! LOL!
a non clever man like me was bleeding on his forehead
ReplyDeleteHis wife asked why are you bleeding what happened to you?
a non clever man replied I was in van and there was a nail hanging at the side and was hitting on my head constantly!
Wife why did not you exchange your seat with someone else ?
Non clever man replied " How could i exchange my seat with anyone else stupid there was no other man in the van."
LOL...Debra stole mine before I got here ha ha...big Marx Brothers fan...
ReplyDelete