Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
TikTok is rubbish
-
……but when you are lying on the couch with a poorly old dog , it sure
makes you smile
*Mary *slept with me again last night and remains a little shaky ...
1 hour ago
-
The 'Ber' Months Are Getting Closer
-
*image from google*
Yes, the 'Ber' months are getting closer, and I do like them all.
September, October, November and December, they each offer different...
1 hour ago
-
No Tasting
-
(via Pleated-Jeans)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
8 hours ago
-
Monday Murals -- Celebrating Chocolate's Source
-
I'm taking part today in
Monday Murals hosted by Sami.
This Edmonton mural created by artist Melisa Nocelli
(a muralist and illustrator based in Spain)
ce...
12 hours ago
-
Life, and our Beautiful Planet Earth
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
23 hours ago
-
memories from the past...
-
You can probably tell that I've been going through boxes and albums of *old
pictures.*.. trying to organize. Of course doing this brings back memories
an...
1 day ago
-
A Special Day it was
-
Yesterday, Sunday 23 August 2026 the new ferry called The Spirit of
Tasmania 1V arrived to it's home port in Devonport, Tasmania about 1 hours
drive from ...
1 day ago
-
Altit Fort And Baltit Fort ,Legend Of Two princes And Personal Opinion And
Query
-
Hello Precious Friends!
Hope having blessed days and enjoying the moments in your hands to fullest!
As you know that since few weeks my posts are most...
1 day ago
-
-
-
Hidden Treasure
-
I hate doing dishes. I mean I really hate doing dishes.
My family built a new house when I was 15 years old. Once it was built we
settled into our normal...
1 day ago
-
10 Remarkable Archaeological Sites Hidden in the Desert
-
About a billion people live in deserts today. This is not a new fad. Humans
have walked across the dunes since prehistoric times. However, most of us
hav...
3 days ago
-
Language, Language
-
Don't let that photo of the beach fool you. I have not been anywhere NEAR
a beach but hey, I can always remember the cool breeze along the seafront
...
5 days ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
6 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Those little dandelion seeds look like mini-parachutists.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I used to pretend I was flying through the sky, riding on the seed part, like a hot air balloon.
DeleteI thought the same thing. Flower parachutes.
DeleteAll those wishes floating around.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
DeleteI'm sneezing already!!
ReplyDeleteSorry!
DeleteThey are one of the prettier seed dispersal units, alone or as a group (called a dandelion clock, I found out not too many years ago).
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
DeleteThey are lovely, light as a feather.
ReplyDeletePerfect control of light and depth of field. Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute. First thought that came to mind was 'fairies'. Not sure why since I don't really think about them.
ReplyDeleteDid you take this photo?
ReplyDeleteI wish I did. I found it on line. I usually add a note like "web" but forgot to this time. Sorry.
DeleteThanks for visiting. I'll visit your blog.
DeleteA lovely image …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan