Skip to main content
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Toys Sign
-
18 minutes ago
-
DNA Test
-
(via Bad Newspaper)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
5 hours ago
-
Provencal Pumpkin Tian : Perfect Autumn / Fall Food
-
As I said in this post *here*, "you'll be seeing some pumpkin recipes soon"
so here we go. This *'Tian'* is perfect for this time of year. It's a
creamy ...
9 hours ago
-
a weekend in Broken Bow, Oklahoma...
-
The kids have long wanted to go somewhere *all together.*.. and we have
tried many times, but getting everyone together at the same time has proved
diffi...
11 hours ago
-
6 Years
-
This is my favourite photograph of Trelawnyd
It’s a photo of some of my favourite people not the buildings
Of course I can add many more to these numbe...
16 hours ago
-
-
-
10 Movie Antagonists Who Deserved More Sympathy
-
Movies usually make it obvious whom audiences should support. The
protagonist gets stirring music, an emotional backstory, and a triumphant
final scene, ...
1 day ago
-
Embrace Each Moment!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
2 days ago
-
Port Douglas Beach
-
Port Douglas, Queensland, Australia was founded in 1877 as a bustling gold
and tin port and later transformed into a world famous tropical resort
village...
2 days ago
-
Good Neighbors
-
Neighbors are interesting creatures. Some are good, some are bad, and some
are merely tolerable. I have had samples of all. Rather than give
recognition ...
3 days ago
-
Beautiful Afternoon , Heaviness Brought By News And Few Questions
-
Hello Sweet Friends !
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
I am fine and hoping for cool days ahead. This is beautiful warm afternoon
.Sun is...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
8 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Those little dandelion seeds look like mini-parachutists.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I used to pretend I was flying through the sky, riding on the seed part, like a hot air balloon.
DeleteI thought the same thing. Flower parachutes.
DeleteAll those wishes floating around.
ReplyDeleteWonderful!
DeleteI'm sneezing already!!
ReplyDeleteSorry!
DeleteThey are one of the prettier seed dispersal units, alone or as a group (called a dandelion clock, I found out not too many years ago).
ReplyDeleteInteresting.
DeleteThey are lovely, light as a feather.
ReplyDeletePerfect control of light and depth of field. Beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute. First thought that came to mind was 'fairies'. Not sure why since I don't really think about them.
ReplyDeleteDid you take this photo?
ReplyDeleteI wish I did. I found it on line. I usually add a note like "web" but forgot to this time. Sorry.
DeleteThanks for visiting. I'll visit your blog.
DeleteA lovely image …
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan