Skip to main content
Image from web August 21 2022
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Thoughts and Smiles, Health Update
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
4 hours ago
-
Avocado
-
(via reddit)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
4 hours ago
-
Fun Facts This Wednesday
-
Changing the pace with this midweek post.
Bringing you three fun facts 😊
~ xxx ~
October 7 is National Bathtub Day, a day that encourages you to draw ...
6 hours ago
-
Take Heart
-
I’m thinking of *Yael *today, and of *Lee *too.
And stream follower *Zachary in Tel Aviv *got a message from me too as did
*Yael*
*Lee *received a kiss , ...
7 hours ago
-
DESFILE...
-
14 hours ago
-
-
You Know Better
-
19 hours ago
-
10 Famous Musicians Who Grew to Resent Their Biggest Hits
-
Artists pour their souls into recording studios, but success can create a
peculiar kind of regret when one song comes to overshadow everything else
they ...
19 hours ago
-
odd things...
-
This will be an odd post. But just got out of the shower and was thinking
about all the *odd things that happen *occasionally.
Our shower head in the m...
2 days ago
-
Buildings of Tenterfield, NSW.
-
The Tenterfield Saddler Building is Heritage Listed is blue granite
structure built around 1860 that gained international fame through
Australian singer-...
3 days ago
-
How Come
-
My daughter is blessed with three big brothers. I always wished I I had a
big brother.
My daughter adored her brothers. They adored her. It is still tr...
5 days ago
-
More Yellow Daisies/England Dreams
-
Hey! Here are some photos of the yellow daisies (small sunflowers) that I
told you about in my last post. You can see my son, Christopher with me
...
1 week ago
-
Some Beautiful Moments Frozen In Camera
-
Hello Beautiful Souls!
Hope blooming in the September with all your light and beauty❤️
We are fine and waiting for cool days . Temperatures are still...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
7 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Looks like an Earth Goddess to me! Nice.
ReplyDeleteShe has a fine new hairdo, lovely in green.
ReplyDeleteNature can quickly take over man's handiwork. It does look like hair, as TFG says above.
ReplyDeleteMakes me think how the earth reclaims everything...
ReplyDeleteThe greenery is looking good around the face, but soon will need a trim.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting statue. I wonder what it looks like in its entirety.
ReplyDeleteI think Natura has helped her in looking as beautiful as she looks right now
ReplyDelete