Skip to main content
Image from web August 21 2022
New Posts from Blogger Friends
-
Me me me
-
I watched the opening night of *Manon *live from the *Royal Opera House at
Scala Cinema today. *Not quite as good as their 2024 version but a powerful
wat...
7 hours ago
-
Enjoy these last few days Of October
-
This month has flown by and it will soon be November! Here in the UK we've
had a mix of weather! Sunshine, storms and a few misty mornings. In this
post I'...
7 hours ago
-
British Road Signs
-
(Thanks, WTM!)
Send messages to radiofox@gmail.com
8 hours ago
-
GATINHO...
-
18 hours ago
-
Spooky Season Miscellany
-
Charcuterie board, anyone?
20 hours ago
-
Fall Colors
-
23 hours ago
-
10 Unexpected Clues Left Behind by Nuclear Testing
-
Nuclear weapons tests were supposed to happen at test sites: Bikini Atoll,
Nevada, Semipalatinsk, remote stretches of ocean and desert where
governments ...
23 hours ago
-
October 27th is my 70th Birthday!!!
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! A very warm welcome to you all!
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to visit me here! I
really a...
2 days ago
-
a night out with friends...
-
\
Hope all is well with you. It's Friday afternoon and just returned from
getting my hair cut. We're *meeting friends for dinner *tonight and I'm so
...
3 days ago
-
Darwin, Northern Territory
-
Darwin in the Northern Territory tropical climate. It's Aboriginal name:
Garramilla is the capital and largest city of Australia's Northern
Territory, loc...
3 days ago
-
Ornery Boy
-
My poor mother-in-law raised a mischievous child. Thwn I went and married
him.
Long before I met him his brother and his brother's best friend cane up ...
4 days ago
-
Feeling Sad !
-
Hello Kind Friends!
Hope all is well with you and weather is nice .
I don't know when something sad and heart broken happens to those people
who don...
5 days ago
-
Inspiring Story- What a Kicker!
-
Even if you don't care one smidgen about sports, I hope you will read this
post....
Yesterday, the number one ranked Georgia Bulldogs (from the Univer...
1 week ago
-
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
8 months ago
-
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
3 years ago
-
-
Capri view
-
vista su Capri
sullo sfondo la penisola Sorrentina
Giugno 2015
10 years ago
-
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
12 years ago
-
-
Looks like an Earth Goddess to me! Nice.
ReplyDeleteShe has a fine new hairdo, lovely in green.
ReplyDeleteNature can quickly take over man's handiwork. It does look like hair, as TFG says above.
ReplyDeleteMakes me think how the earth reclaims everything...
ReplyDeleteThe greenery is looking good around the face, but soon will need a trim.
ReplyDeleteVery interesting statue. I wonder what it looks like in its entirety.
ReplyDeleteI think Natura has helped her in looking as beautiful as she looks right now
ReplyDelete