The Reunion
-
I took the dogs to the beach early on. I’d run out of *metformin *so I
collected some from a friend soon after, then bought *Roger *and *Mary *a
cheesy ...
Difficulties in Commenting on Blogs
-
Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! I am just making this post to let
you know that I have been having issues with commenting on blogs. This just
sta...
Orange, New South Wales
-
* Update Sunday 5, September - I can comment it seems, it's good to have
that feature back!*
Update: I can't leave a comment on my blog or your blogs. Blo...
Series Of Inconveniences .......
-
Hello dear friends
Hope having blessed times by the grace of God!
Sorry for my late posting .I have few natural excuses for that actually. As
i...
Skipping School
-
When I was a senior in high school I developed a rebellious stage. I had
always been a very good girl. I was a follower of all the rules.
I still follow...
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit! September 1, 2026
-
Rabbit! Rabbit! White Rabbit!
It's September 1, 2026.... and my dental procedure is this morning. Rabbit
looks a bit anxious, yes?
Not much else to ...
Last of August
-
Our bird calendar for August has a photo of the Painted Bunting. (I hope to
see that bird one day!) For me, that has been one of the best things abou...
Catching Up
-
Hello, my people.
It's been so long since I've posted, I feel like I don't quite belong in
the blogosphere anymore.
But here I am anyway.
I am at home ...
Chuckles and Chortles
-
Happy Tuesday, friends! I hope you're all doing well. What's going on with
everyone? What's new in your world? Share in the comments. I'd like to hear
all ...
Time-Out
-
Every now and again in life we come across a bump or hurdle. It can come in
our relationships, our finances or as in my case, health.
Right now I've been...
Good thing I don't like to eat mushrooms!
ReplyDeleteInteresting... although I'm allergic to mushrooms, so never eat them.
ReplyDelete